How to Install Xtream UI CK MODS 41 | IPTVBlog.net Edition

Today, we will be installing CK MODS 41. Please note that our testing has been limited to Ubuntu 18.04, and CK MODS 41 is the version we will be using. Although VPS solutions are available, we recommend using a dedicated server for IPTV streaming.

CK MODS 41 includes several security fixes and additional features not present in the standalone version of Xtream UI

If you are interested in installing Xtream UI, we have a detailed installation tutorial available that you can refer to. You can find the tutorial by following this link, which provides step-by-step instructions to help you get started with Xtream UI.

Xtream UI Installation | Step-by-Step Tutorial | IPTV Blog
Learn how to install Xtream UI for your IPTV service with our easy-to-follow, step-by-step tutorial, complete with screenshots and expert tips.
How to Install Xtream UI CK MODS 41 | IPTVBlog.net Edition

However, for now, let's focus on installing the main server with CK MOD 41. We will begin with the installation process of the main server and follow up with additional configurations and settings later.

To ensure the proper use of our files, we have established our own mirror. We kindly request that you create a user account, which will grant you complete access to all files at no cost.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://iptvblog.net/how-to-install-xtream-ui-with-ck-mods-41-iptvblog-edition/

Today I installed both Auto and Manual Xtream Ui Mods CK41 Loadbalancer. I waited for a long time, but nothing happened. How to solve that problem?

One thing I noticed here is “[link removed]” that link doesn’t work, Can there be other source links?

Sorry for the issues you had, I updated the balancer installation mirror as well.
It should work now. Please let me know if you face any issues.