How to Install XUI Panel (XUI.ONE) in 2023 – Step By Step Tutorial

Explore XUI.ONE, the acclaimed paid IPTV panel crafted by GTA. Offering an array of impressive features and heightened security.

Embark on the installation adventure

Although new releases and licenses for XUI.ONE have been discontinued, savvy users have discovered the XUI.ONE crack as the exclusive means of accessing this premier IPTV panel today.

Join us as we navigate the streamlined installation process of XUI.ONE's latest official release on a server equipped with Ubuntu 20.

Step 1: Download Archive & Install

xuione.zip - 650.97 MB

After downloading the archive upload it to /root folder of your server and execute the following commands as root.

apt-get update
apt install zip unzip -y; unzip xuione.zip
cd /xuione
chmod +x install; chmod +x crack.sh
./install

Step 2: Crack

./crack.sh

The panel installation wasn't difficult. You can connect now within your panel load balancers to it, and the automatic installation works well.

Don't forget to check our XUI Panel Commands Article:
XUI.ONE Panel Commands: Troubleshooting XUI Panel Issues

Tools

The release comes with a tools script to help you repair an installation you no longer have access to or are having issues with.

To execute: /home/xui/tools [OPTION] [ARGUMENTS]

Here are the options:

• rescue - Create a rescue access code for the admin panel.
  • user - Create a rescue admin user for the admin panel.
  • mysql - Reauthorise load balancers on MySQL.
  • database - Restore blank XUI database.
  • migration [optional: *.sql] - Clear migration database, optionally imports selected SQL file into xui_migrate database.
  • flush - Flush blocked IP database.
  • ports - Regenerate ports from SQL table.
  • access - Regenerate access codes from SQL table.

Leave a comment if you have installation questions.

💡
Members can easily download the archive from our mirror directly to the server. Sign up for a free member account without any cost.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://iptvblog.net/how-to-install-xui-panel-xui-one-in-2023-step-by-step-tutorial/
1 Like

How can I connect xui one with reseller panel?

where do I find my my sql data to connect to the reseller panel because I didn’t find it in the tmp / credentials folder

Hello,

XUI.ONE is a software for providers, it has reseller panel feature as well.
While installing, it installs on your dedicated server the database on the server.

You can find best dedicated servers on https://rocket-servers.com